1. Be a resident of the Oconomowoc Area School District, the Arrowhead School District, or be a child/grandchild of a Stone Bank Sportsmen’s Club member.
2. Have a Parent or Guardian who is an active member of the NRA. Must submit a copy of the current membership card.
3. Be enrolled full-time in an accredited college, university or technical college. Must submit acceptance paperwork.
4. Have attained a minimum cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 (C+) on a 4 point scale. Must submit a copy of your current academic transcript.
5. Fully complete and submit a legible application, with all the necessary documentation. Incomplete or illegible applications will not be considered.
[SBSC 2023 Scholarship Application]