The Stone Bank Sportsmen's Club is accepting applications for membership at this time. If you would like to become a member of the Stone Bank Sportsmen's Club, please review the requirements listed below and download and submit an application.
Requirements for application:
1. An applicant MUST be a NRA member, or may upon being voted in, pay and apply for a NRA membership through the club.
2. An initiation fee of $100.00 is due when the prospective member appears at the board meeting.
3. Applicants MUST attend the regular membership meeting that their application is being voted upon unless other arrangements are made with the Membership Chairman..
4. New members will receive the SBSC By-laws, Regulations and Policies, lock combinations, club hat, and patch, but CANNOT use the range facilities until after they have gone through the specific Range Orientations.
5. Membership meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month as announced in the monthly newsletter.
6. Annual membership dues are $75.00. THIS MUST BE PAID AT THE MEETING THAT YOU ARE VOTED IN.
7. Members are REQUIRED to work 15 hours per year on club projects and must account for the hours with the Committee Chairman.
8. Members are REQUIRED to support and work at all club fundraisers.
9. New members are on probation for a period of one year.
Membership Application is attached below and can be downloaded.