JOHN MOOSRIENER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Post date: Feb 22, 2019 5:14:40 PM
The STONE BANK SPORTSMEN’S CLUB is pleased to offer scholarships to graduating high school seniors and current college students continuing their education in an accredited institution, and who meet the requirements outlined in our Selection Criteria below. If interested, please follow the link below to download the Application.
SELECTION CRITERIA APPLICANTS MUST:
1. Be a resident of the Oconomowoc Area School District, the Arrowhead School District, or be a child/grandchild or of a Stone Bank Sportsmen’s Club member.
2. Have a Parent, Grandparent or Guardian who is an active member of the NRA. Must submit a copy of the current membership card.
3. Be enrolled full-time in an accredited college, university or technical college. Must submit acceptance paperwork.
4. Have attained a minimum cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 (C+) on a 4 point scale. Must submit a copy of your current academic transcript.
5. Fully complete and submit a legible application, with all the necessary documentation. Incomplete or illegible applications will not be considered.
SBSC 2019-2020 Scholarship Application